Guideline on the comprehensive exam, 2021 Spring semester
- Educational Affairs Division
- Hits : 990
- Registration Date : 2021-03-02
Here is a brief guideline on the comprehensive exam.
For detailed information, please refer to the attached file.
1. Possible Applicants: students who have aquired or is expeced to acquire the credits above UST regulations.
2. Schedule: March 2nd 2021 ~ April 9th 2021
3. documents have to submit
- Comprehensive Exam Assessment report(종합시험 평가결과서), Comprehensive Exam evaluation(종합시험 평가표)
- You have to submit documents to your advisor or campus coordinator in person(Do not submit the documents directly to UST Educational affairs division)
- upload in UST ERP system: Graduation plan(졸업준비계획서), Exam paper and Answer sheet(문제지 및 답안지), (Outside member only) Proof of employment(재직증명서), (Outside member only) Consent form for collection/use/provision of personal information(개인정보활용동의서)
- when conducting a face-to-face exam, please follow these actions
(1) Keep a 2-meter distance from each other
(2) Avoid handshakes and other forms of physical contact
(3) Disinfect and ventilate the space
- If it is deemed difficult to proceed with the face-to-face exam, NON-face-to-face exam using PCs and mobile devices can be conducted. In this case, all documents related to comprehensive exam should be submitted as same as face-toface exam.
If you have questions, please contact to the person in charge(042-865-2342, email@example.com)