[COVID19] How to purchase Fair Distribution Masks with 5-Day Rotation system
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 340
- Registration Date : 2020-04-21
Starting on April 20th, International student who completes Alien registration can purchase Fair Distribution Masks, even if they don’t have National Health Insurance.
5-Day Rotation System for Mask Purchase
Last digit of birth year
Those unable to purchase during the week
- The day for purchasing masks is designated depending on the last digit of a person’s birth year (or Alien Registration Number).
- You can purchase masks at Pharmacies, Nonghyup Hanaro Marts(excep Seoul, Gyeonggi-do), Post affices (Daegu, Chengdo, and Eup-Myeon).
- Only TWO masks can be purchased per person per Week.
※ Even if you have bought one mask, additional purchase cannot be made during that week. Therefore, purchase of two masks at once is recommended. Also, you cannot buy more than two masks per week even if you were unable to purchase them during the previous week.
- When a legal representative (parent, etc.) visits to purchase on his/her designated day, the accompanying minor can buy masks regardless of his/her birth year.
If you have inquiries, please call the Call Center of Ministry of Food and Drug Safety at 1577-1255 (extension no. 5) or the Government Call Center at 110.