[COVID19] Wearing a mask on public transportation is mandatory
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 581
- Registration Date : 2020-05-29
The Korean government has made wearing a mask on public transportations mandatory from 27th May, 2020.
1. Transportation staff can refuse entry of passengers without wearing a mask.
2. Passengers must have to wear a mask.
If you are not wearing a mask when use public transportations and get positive result of COVID19 test, you will be charged a fine of up to 3 million KRW and all prevention of epidemics expenses like cost of COVID19 test, treatment and so on.
For more information, please refer to the link of news below.
1. Public transport passengers, staff required to wear masks
2. Face masks mandatory on public transport