The UST Emblem Signature consists of the following components : The components of the UST emblem should not be altered or changed in any way.
- 1 symbolizes the creative spirit of UST that aims to create value through the convergence of diverse fields of research and technology
- 2 represents UST's intent to comprehensively cover cutting-edge sciences and technologies
- 3 represents the identities of 32 NRIs(National Research Institutes)-based graduate university that serve as the UST campuses
- 4 represents UST’s national identity
- 5 contains UST’s establishment year
- 6 represents UST’s mission to become a science and technology hub
- 7 represents UST’s mission to connect research with education and to lead scientific innovation, including the realization of 6T convergence and a hyper-connected society
- 8 represents UST's mission to foster talented individuals who grow through overcoming challenges and will lead scientific and technological development
- 9 symbolizes how UST's program is based on science and technology education.
Clear space is the minimum amount of space around the UST emblem in which no graphic elements of any kind may be present to ensure the emblem’s consistent presentation.
※ The emblem must have margins of X mm on all sides.
- Main Color
- Sub Color