When & How to Apply

Department/Major Change
Application period Required documents How to apply
When necessary Transcript UST Portal(http://portal.ust.ac.kr) → Academic Information → Apply for changing major

A student can apply for changing his/her major using the method above if he/she has to change the campus to change his/her department/major.


  • If a student has to change the department to change his/her major, approval of both departments’ deans should be included.
  • If a student applies for changing the department/major during the first semester, he/she not need to submit the transcript.